Search Hotels in Needles
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 30 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 10 Oct 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Needles, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront. Top sights around the area include Lake Havasu and London Bridge.
- You'll find 86 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bullhead City
- The closest major airport is in Lake Havasu City, AZ (HII-Lake Havasu City Municipal), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Needles
The rivers and desert exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Moabi Regional Park and Havasu National Wildlife Refuge. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Needles Regional Museum and Mojave Trails National Monument.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Needles. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Colorado River Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Rio del Sol Inn - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Popular places to see around the area include Lake Havasu, located 18 mi (29 km) from the city centre, and London Bridge, which is 18.7 mi/30.1 km away.
Getting around Needles
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Needles Station. Needles might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Needles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 42°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 43°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Average annual rainfall for Needles is 79 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 42°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 6°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Needles?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Needles, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Needles?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Needles?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Needles?
What's the best accommodation in Needles to be near historical sites?
What's the best accommodation option for a winter holiday in Needles?
Needles Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Needles by Star Rating
- Hotels near Needles Airports
- Areas of Needles
- Accommodation near Needles Attractions
- More accommodation types in Needles
- Choose Your Needles Hotel Style
- Search Needles Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Needles
- Hotels Near Needles, Bullhead City
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends