Visitors can enjoy all that Navegantes has to offer including its waterfront. Top sights around the area include Beto Carrero World, Laranjeiras Beach and Cabecudas Beach.
- You'll find 1193 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Itajai
- The closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Navegantes
A favourite place to visit in the city is Navegantes Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Beto Carrero World and Laranjeiras Beach.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 21 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Navegantes. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- BR Suítes Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Volta Grande can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Gravatá Praia Hotel - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Gravatá can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Cabecudas Beach, 8.9 mi/14.4 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Navegantes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Navegantes is 1215.30 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually October and September with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 12°C