- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Cable Beach
- 3 min drive
- Love Beach
- 9 min drive
- Nassau (NAS-Lynden Pindling Intl.)
- 10 min drive
- Saunders Beach
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Nassau, Sandyport Beach Resort is connected to a shopping centre and on the waterfront. Paradise Island Golf Club and Ocean Club Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cable Beach and Nassau Botanical Gardens. Travelling with kids? Consider Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center and Stingray City.
- Cable Beach - 3 min drive
- Love Beach - 9 min drive
- Saunders Beach - 10 min drive
- Nassau Botanical Gardens - 14 min drive
- Junkanoo Beach - 15 min drive
- Nassau (NAS-Lynden Pindling Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Blue Sail – Beachfront bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Da Conch Shack – Poolside theme restaurant with a bar offering live/raw dishes. Serves light fare on selected days.
About this property
Sandyport Beach Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
Loved the beach, staff friendly. The food choices in the resort were not good and many not open as advertised. Website needs to be updated.