- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Nassau (NAS-Lynden Pindling Intl.)
- 3 min drive
- Love Beach
- 4 min drive
- Unicorn Village Resort
- 4 min drive
- Cable Beach
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Orange Hill Beach Inn is located on the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. Paradise Island Golf Club and Ocean Club Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cable Beach and Cabbage Beach. Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center and Stingray City are also worth visiting.
- Love Beach - 4 min drive
- Unicorn Village Resort - 4 min drive
- Cable Beach - 7 min drive
- Saunders Beach - 11 min drive
- South Ocean - 18 min drive
- Nassau (NAS-Lynden Pindling Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- Orange Hill Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Orange Hill Beach Inn
- Liked: Staff & service
The hotel is a one night stop over for many guests who arrive into Nassau airport. Rooms and bathroom s were clean and good size - functional, not luxurious. Breakfast was good choice and presented quickly. The seats outside overlooking the beach were lovely as was the outside fire/oven.