- Liked: Staff & service
- Saunders Beach
- 16 min walk
- Nassau Botanical Gardens
- 6 min drive
- Junkanoo Beach
- 6 min drive
- Nassau (NAS-Lynden Pindling Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Marley Resort & Spa is located on the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. Paradise Island Golf Club and Ocean Club Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cable Beach and Junkanoo Beach. Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center and Stingray City are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.Visit our Nassau travel guide
- Saunders Beach - 16 min walk
- Nassau Botanical Gardens - 6 min drive
- Junkanoo Beach - 6 min drive
- Cable Beach - 6 min drive
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas - 10 min drive
- Nassau (NAS-Lynden Pindling Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Stir It Up – Bar offering Caribbean cuisine. Open daily.
- Simmer Down – Restaurant offering Caribbean cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Marley Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Get the king with the balcony
Majority Rules holiday so restaurant and bar were closed. Johnathon very helpful!