- Saunders Beach
- 3 min drive
- Cable Beach
- 3 min drive
- Nassau Botanical Gardens
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar is located on the beach and in an area with great airport proximity. Paradise Island Golf Club and Ocean Club Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cable Beach and Junkanoo Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Haynes Oval or Queen Elizabeth Sports Center.
- Saunders Beach - 3 min drive
- Cable Beach - 3 min drive
- Junkanoo Beach - 5 min drive
- Nassau Botanical Gardens - 6 min drive
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas - 8 min drive
- Nassau (NAS-Lynden Pindling Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Regatta Buffet – Seafood restaurant offering seafood. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Stix – Restaurant offering Pan-Asian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Shuang Ba – Fine-dining restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Palms Cafe – Poolside family restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch daily.
About this property
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The smoking in the casino is awful. With a lot of young families there and myself being pregnant it definitely put a damper on the vacation.