Search Hotels in Narvik
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 28 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 23 Mar 2020
Visitors to Narvik are sure to enjoy the skiing. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, waterfront and churches.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Narvik
- The closest major airport is in Evenes (EVE-Harstad - Narvik), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Narvik
The city's cultural venues include Red Cross War Memorial Museum and Ofoten Museum. Notable city landmarks like Monument of War Narvik 1940 Bjerkvik and Bjerkvik Church might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Fagernesfjellet and Storfjellet exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Narvik. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Hotel Grand Royal - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and 2 bars. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and central location.
- Scandic Narvik - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Enter Hotell Bjerkvik - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting around Narvik
If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Narvik Station, Narvik Straumsnes Station or Narvik Rombak Station. Narvik might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Narvik
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 3°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 15°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 9°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Narvik gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 15°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C