Get an overview of this hotelHostel in Nara, walk to Kofuku-ji Shrine
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Nara, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Naramachi and Kofuku-ji Shrine. Todaiji Temple and Nara National Museum are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This smoke-free hostel features free WiFi in public areas.
Rooms offer free WiFi and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Guesthouse Iki is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Partially open bathroom
- Shared/communal kitchen
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Towels/sheets: JPY 100 per person, per stay
- Guesthouse Iki Hostel Nara
- Guesthouse Iki Hostel
- Guesthouse Iki Nara
- Guesthouse Iki
We should mention
Children aged 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.