Search Hotels in Nahariya
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Nahariya are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, zoo and hockey games. A top sight in the area is Baha'i Gardens.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Nahariya
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nahariya
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Akhziv Beach National Park, Sokolov Beach and Nahariya Zoo-Botanical Garden. Additionally, you'll find Baha'i Gardens in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Nahariya. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Shtarkman Erna Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Olive Boutique Hotel Nahariya - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Sea Life - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Getting around Nahariya
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Nahariya Station. Nahariya might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Nahariya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- About 890 millimetres of rain falls on Nahariya each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C