Guests will want to experience the island, restaurants and bars in Nadur. Trendy and relaxing, this city also attracts visitors with its beaches.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Nadur
- Notable landmarks include Church of Saints Peter & Paul, Ggantija Temple, and St. Paul's Cathedral
- The island and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and San Blas Beach, Blue Lagoon, and Mellieha Bay are several places worth visiting
Staying in Nadur
You might like Quaint Boutique Hotel Nadur for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Quaint Boutique Hotel Nadur with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Nadur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- About 517 millimetres of rain falls on Nadur each year