- New Fair Munich
- 9 min drive
- 15 min drive
- Franziskaner Garten
- 9 min walk
- Iskender Kebab Haus
- 10 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Munich's Trudering-Riem neighbourhood, Bed and Breakfast Zeevat is near a metro station. Deutsches Museum and Gasteig are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Viktualienmarkt and Hofbrauhaus. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Allianz Arena.
- New Fair Munich - 9 min drive
- English Garden - 12 min drive
- Gasteig - 15 min drive
- Isar Tor - 18 min drive
- Deutsches Museum - 19 min drive
- Munich Ost Station - 13 min drive
- Quiddestrasse U-Bahn - 17 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Franziskaner Garten - 9 min walk
- Iskender Kebab Haus - 10 min walk
- Yildiz Imbiss - 10 min walk
- Traublinger - 11 min walk
- JB - Burger and More - 11 min walk
About this property
Bed and Breakfast Zeevat
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A perfect stay.
This B&B is amazing. It's in a very quiet area around 15 minutes from the closest metro station and perfect for a quiet stay close to Munich city centre with the best transport links.The couple who own it are lovely and made us feel very comfortable in their home. The house is extremely clean and well kept and the breakfast was perfect.