- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Shalimar Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Malabar Hill neighbourhood, The Shalimar Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Mahalaxmi Temple and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Chor Bazaar. Consider JioGarden for a night out or KidZania Mumbai if you're travelling with kids.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Jaslok Hospital - 12 min walk
- Hanging Gardens - 16 min walk
- Haji Ali Dargah - 2 min drive
- Chor Bazaar - 3 min drive
- Mahalaxmi Temple - 5 min drive
- Mumbai Central Station - 2 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 16 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Gulmurg — 1 min walk
- Smooth — 1 min walk
About this property
The Shalimar Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 500 for adults and INR 500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Nothing special about this place, average. Didnt get breakfast which is known for complmintary breaky. Got discount on nothing. Even the accomodation price fluctuated for different day. When i booked, it was one price per night. I will never stay there again.