Search Mullins Hotels, St. Peter
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 29 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 3 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 14 Mar 2019
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 7 Mar 2018
Reviewed on 23 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2020
Pocket Guide: Mullins
Visiting MullinsMullins's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city can discover its island views, sunsets, and shopping.
- There are 5 Mullins hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mullins
- Snorkelling, surfing, and boating are top activities, while sights to visit include Port St. Charles Marina, Careenage Marina, and Carlisle Wharf
- The beach, seaside, and island views provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Mullins Beach, Huntes Gardens, and Animal Flower Cave
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Lime Grove Shopping Centre, Chattel Village, and Sunset Crest Shopping Centre
Staying in MullinsLooking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Beacon Hill 303, averaging GBP 375/night
- Mullins Heights Barbados, averaging GBP 171.43/night
Dressing for Mullins
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, while the average at night is 20°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 32°C with nighttime averages of 22°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Mullins gets about 1183 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Mullins?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mullins, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Mullins?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Mullins?
Mullins Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mullins by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mullins Airports
- Accommodation near Mullins Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mullins
- Choose Your Mullins Hotel Style
- Search Mullins Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mullins
- Hotels Near Mullins, St. Peter
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends