Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches, bars and cafes in Mullaloo. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this relaxing, welcoming and seaside city has to offer, including its live music, restaurants and shopping.
- There are 2 Mullaloo hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mullaloo
- Well-known for its live music scene and attractions, such as SCITECH Discovery Centre, Perth Mint, and Western Australian Medical Museum
- Popular family attractions include The Great Escape, Aquarium of Western Australia, and Bayswater Waves
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Mullaloo Beach, City Beach, and Kings Park and Botanic Garden are several places worth visiting
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Westfield Whitford City, Lakeside Joondalup and Sorrento Quay Boardwalk
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Subiaco Oval or WACA Ground
Staying in Mullaloo
You might like Clarion Suites Mullaloo Beach for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Clarion Suites Mullaloo Beach, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Mullaloo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- About 761 millimetres of rain falls on Mullaloo each year