Visiting Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig
Guests are sure to enjoy the skiing and monuments in Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas Hüttenlift, Karbachalm Cable Car, and Kabinenbahn Karbachalm are favourite sights to visit
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Saint Sebastian Church, Pongau Cathedral, and Alpendorf Cable Car
Staying in Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig
You might like Gasthof Lederer for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Gasthof Lederer, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Muehlbach Am Hochkoenig is 26 millimetres