Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Paget, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and island views. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its shopping, bars, and sunsets.
- Though not directly in Paget, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Paget
- Top activities include taking a ferry and golfing, while Darrell's Wharf, Belmont Hills Golf Club, and Hamilton Ferry Dock are favourite sights to visit
- The beach, island views, and seaside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda, Elbow Beach, and Albuoy's Point Park
Paget is adjacent to Hamilton. Popular sights in the area include Gibb's Hill Lighthouse and Paget Marsh and Nature Reserve.
Getting around Paget
There are plenty of options for getting around Paget. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Dressing for Paget
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 14°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 30°C with nighttime averages of 21°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 15°C
- Average annual rainfall for Paget is 1468 millimetres