Visiting Mosman Park
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Mosman Park, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, bars, and shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this riverfront city will also delight visitors with its beaches, coffeehouses, and casinos.
- Though not directly in Mosman Park, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mosman Park
- SCITECH Discovery Centre and Perth Mint are popular cultural attractions
- Leighton Battery Heritage Site and Kings Park War Memorial are noteworthy landmarks
- The beach and riverfront highlight the natural beauty, and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Cottesloe Beach, and City Beach are some places worth a visit
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Fremantle Markets, Station Street Markets Subiaco, and Harbour Town Perth
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Subiaco Oval or WACA Ground
Mosman Park is adjacent to Cottesloe. Top sights in the area include University of Western Australia and Hyde Park.
Getting around Mosman Park
Mosman Park has plenty of options for transportation. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Mosman Park Victoria Street Station or Mosman Park Station.
Dressing for Mosman Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the nighttime average
- Mosman Park gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year