Book your room at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Moscow hotel in Begovoy with restaurant
Collect 200 points
Located in Begovoy, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Bulgakov Museum, Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, and Central Moscow Hippodrome. Lenkom Theatre and Moscow Planetarium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, a 24-hour business center, and self parking.
All 264 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. DVD players and minibars are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel26A, 3rd Yamskogo Polya Street Moscow 125124
Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2777 square feet (258 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 264
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 258
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 2011
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2777
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Fillini - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of RUB 2000 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of RUB 4000 per stay
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Deposit: RUB 4000 per stay
- Fee for full breakfast: RUB 1600 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 900 per day
- Pet deposit: RUB 4000 per stay
- Pet fee: RUB 2000 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1600 per night
- Belorusskaya Hotel
- Radisson Belorusskaya
- Radisson Blu Belorusskaya
- Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel
- Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel Moscow
- Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Moscow
- Radisson Blu Hotel Belorusskaya
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.