Visiting Morro de Sao Paulo
Visitors can enjoy all that Morro de Sao Paulo has to offer including its forests. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting. Top sights in the city include Second Beach and Pratigi Beach.
- There are 225 hotels and other accommodation options in Morro de Sao Paulo
- The closest major airport is in Valenca (VAL), 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.), 53.1 mi (85.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Morro de Sao Paulo
The city's cultural venues include Olivia Barradas Cultural Center and Valenca Memorial Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Aureliano Lima Square, Morro Lighthouse and Morro de Sao Paulo Fort. The city's natural beauty is on display at Second Beach, Pratigi Beach and Garapua Beach.
In Pratigi, you can choose from 225 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pousada Passárgada - With a stay at this 3-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and location.
- Vila dos Orixás Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool.
- Pousada Bahia Tambor - With a stay at this 2.5-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Morro de Sao Paulo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and night-time averages of 21°C
- About 1748 millimetres of rain falls on Morro de Sao Paulo each year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 21°C