** Please note that as of July 21st, 2021 a sanitary pass is required for adults over 18 years old. Upon check-in, you must present one of the following:
• A complete vaccination record with the last vaccine at least 7 days prior to arrival (using a QR code or on a paper certificate issued by the vaccination centers)
• A negative PCR or antigen test of less than 48 hours, carried out in a laboratory, pharmacy, test center, etc. (self-tests are not authorized)
• The result of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test demonstrating the recovery from Covid-19 that is at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old
** Please note that masks are mandatory in common areas for guests over the age of 11 years old
The pool will be temporarily closed as of September 11th, 2021. We apologize for any inconvenience!
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to arrival may be possible if your travel plans have been impacted by Covid-19 in the following ways:
• Government restrictions prevent you from travelling to your destination
• Lockdown measures have been put in place for your country of origin or for your holiday destination
• A border closure has been put in place between your country of origin and your holiday destination
• A mandatory quarantine period for travellers has been put in place for your holiday destination
• You or someone travelling with you has tested positive for Covid-19 on the RT-PCR test
• Your doctor has instructed you to quarantine for a period of time that overlaps with your travel dates
Supporting documents are required
Book a stay in our bright mountain studio! Spend your winter holidays skiing the 4th biggest ski resort in France, Le Grand Massif. With 265 km of pistes, your family or friends will love to ski the incredible terrain. In the summer, take advantage of the beautiful weather and hike to the mesmerizing Lac Bleu.
• Studio with 2 Single Beds
• Sleeping alcove with 1 Bunk Bed
• Cable television
• FREE Wi-Fi
• Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
• On-site bike storage
• Ski storage
• FREE outdoor parking on-site!
• Breakfast service available
***A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all the amenities advertised!
Enjoy a stay in our cozy 28m2 studio! Escape to one of the biggest ski resorts in France. The Grand Massif offers almost 300 km of pistes to suit any ski level, perfect for families or groups of friends. Enjoy the scenic hiking trails in the summer, including a quick trip to the stunning Lac Bleu in Morillion from the Samoens lakes or to the Cascade du Nant d'Ant in Samoens. The authentic village of Morillon is surrounded by vast pine forests and immerses you into a true mountain experience. After a day exploring, cozy up in front of your own TV or relax in the heated indoor pool.
After a wonderful day of skiing, curl up and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. Broadband access is available at an additional charge. Tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €3.90 / kit. Our comfortable STUDIO has 2 Single Beds, measuring 2 x 90 x 200. There is an additional sleeping alcove with 1 Bunk Bed. Bed linens are not included but are available on-site for an additional charge.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Bath linens are not included but are available on-site for an additional charge. We'll provide you with a hairdryer!
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, a mini-fridge, and a kettle. You can enjoy all of your meals in the dining area. If you don't feel like making breakfast, head down to the breakfast room where you can enjoy a buffet for an additional fee.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Grand Massif where our studio is conveniently located. These include on-site ski storage, bike storage, and the shared indoor pool. If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site! Indoor parking is available upon reservation for €35 / week and €8 / night.
**Please note that the pool will be closed until further notice due to Covid-19. We apologize for any inconvenience!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/day and €46/week. Please note that there are breed restrictions.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is available for €40 to €60.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is La Carline, only a 5 minute walk away! Pick up some groceries at Vival, an 8 minute walk away. Take a break from skiing and try snowshoeing! For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
• **Please note that the pool will be closed until further notice due to Covid-19. We apologize for any inconvenience!
• Each apartment has access to ski storage and to a bike storage
• The indoor heated pool is available every day from 10 am to 7:30 pm. Please note that guests are required to wear proper bathing attire (shorts are forbidden)
• Early check-in from 11 am may be possible for €75 upon reservation (subject to availability)
• There is 1 free outdoor parking space/apartment, though we highly recommend making a reservation to ensure this space
• Otherwise, indoor garage parking may be available for €35/ week or €8/night (subject to availability). Please request a parking spot as they must be reserved prior to arrival
• If you would like broadband internet connection, it is available for an additional fee
• Bed linens are available for €12/person/week
• Towels can be rented for €9/kit/person and bath mats are available for €3/mat
• Beds made upon arrival are €10/bed (upon reservation)
• Serenity packs (Beds made upon arrival + Bathroom linens + end of stay cleaning) are available from €80 to €120
• Cleaning kits are available for €3.90/kit
• The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
• You are more than welcome to bring your furry friend along, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/day or €46/week
• Breakfast service is available from 7 am until 9:30 am on weekdays and from 8 am to 10 am on weekends for €10/adult, €5.50/child (4 to 12 years old), and free for children under 4 years old. Please reserve a spot the evening before
• The residence does not have luggage storage, however, you are welcome to store your luggage in the breakfast room
• Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300/apartment and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3, charged per person
• Guests are requested to clean their unit prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided from €40 to €60
***For all other reasons, the normal cancellation policy applies