Visitors to Moriarty are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and cocktail bars.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Moriarty
- The closest major airport is in Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Moriarty
The city's cultural venues include Lewis Antique Auto & Toy Museum and US Southwest Soaring Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Moriarty Civic Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Moriarty. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Moriarty Heritage Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Moriarty - Our customers like the convenient parking and quiet location at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Americas Best Value Inn Moriarty - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business centre, along with cable TV. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Moriarty
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -10°C at night
- Moriarty gets about 343 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -9°C