Overview of Peppertree Atlantic Beach III
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Pine Knoll Shores
Peppertree Atlantic Beach III is located in Pine Knoll Shores. Beaufort Historic Site and Old Burying Ground Historic Cemetery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area and Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail.
- Country Club of the Crystal Coast - 15 min walk
- Coral Bay Shopping Center - 4 min drive
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 4 min drive
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 4 min drive
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 5 min drive
- Wilmington, NC (ILM-Wilmington Intl.) - 126 min drive
- Molly's Beachside Bar & Grill - 14 min walk
- Playtime Sports Grill - 3 min drive
- Table 9 - 3 min drive
- Planet Red - 3 min drive
- Watermark Restaurant - 4 min drive
About this property
Peppertree Atlantic Beach III
Parking and public transport
Food and drink
Things to do
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.