Upscale-minded travellers enjoy visiting Monza though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, cathedral and parks. Top sights in the city include Monza Cathedral and Autodromo Nazionale Monza.
- You'll find 3440 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Milan
- The closest major airport is in Milan (LIN-Linate), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monza
Notable city landmarks like Monza Cathedral and Royal Villa of Monza might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Autodromo Nazionale Monza and Monza Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Monza. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Thea Monza - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and room size.
- Monza City Rooms & Studios - Our customers like the location at this guesthouse. Amenities at this guesthouse include 2 coffee shops and free WiFi.
- Locanda San Paolo - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Corso Como, 8.3 mi/13.4 km from the heart of the city, and Pinacoteca di Brera, which is 8.9 mi (14.4 km) away.
Getting around Monza
With so many choices for transport, exploring Monza is a breeze. Make your way to Monza Sobborghi Station to catch the metro. To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Monza Station.
Dressing for Monza
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Monza gets about 1027 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 1°C