- Mont Saint-Clair
- 6 min walk
- Paul Valery Museum
- 15 min walk
- Museum of the Sea
- 17 min walk
- Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Sète, this villa is in the city centre and near the beach. Paul Valery Museum and Museum of the Sea are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Theatre of the Sea and Frontignan Muscat. Le Cabaret and Ferme Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Sète travel guide
- Mont Saint-Clair - 6 min walk
- Paul Valery Museum - 15 min walk
- Museum of the Sea - 17 min walk
- Regional Center of Contemporary Art Occitanie - 4 min drive
- International Museum of Arts Modestes - 4 min drive
- Sete Station - 13 min drive
- Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean) - 44 min drive
About this property
Villa Pool and Jacuzzi With sea View- Sète
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Property registration number
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pool Jacuzzi With Sea Sete
- Villa Pool and Jacuzzi With sea View- Sète Sète
- Villa Pool and Jacuzzi With sea View- Sète Villa
- Villa Pool and Jacuzzi With sea View- Sète Villa Sète