Search Hotels in Monterosso al Mare
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Visiting Monterosso al Mare
Travellers to Monterosso al Mare give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Doria Castle, Monterosso Beach and Vernazza Beach. In Monterosso al Mare, there are 116 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Monterosso al Mare
The city is notable for landmarks like Sanctuary of Nostra Signora di Soviore, San Francesco d'Assisi Statue and Torre Aurora. The hiking trails and beaches highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Monterosso Beach, Fegina Beach and Cinque Terre Marine Protected Area. In the area, you'll also find Doria Castle and Vernazza Beach.
In Vernazza, you'll find 116 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Albergo Al Carugio - Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Borgo Antico can enjoy access to a terrace and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
- Locanda Il Maestrale - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this property. With a stay at this property in Borgo Antico, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a marina, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Palme - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Bay of Silence, located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the centre of the city.
Getting around Monterosso al Mare
With so many transport options, exploring all of Monterosso al Mare is easy. If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Monterosso Station. You can ride a ferry to see more of the region.
Dressing for Monterosso al Mare
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 669.20 millimetres of rain falls on Monterosso al Mare each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Monterosso al Mare?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Monterosso al Mare, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Monterosso al Mare?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Monterosso al Mare?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Monterosso al Mare?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Monterosso al Mare?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Monterosso al Mare?
What's the best luxury hotel in Monterosso al Mare?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Monterosso al Mare?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Monterosso al Mare?
Monterosso al Mare Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Monterosso al Mare by Star Rating
- Hotels near Monterosso al Mare Airports
- Areas of Monterosso al Mare
- Accommodation near Monterosso al Mare Attractions
- More accommodation types in Monterosso al Mare
- Choose Your Monterosso al Mare Hotel Style
- Search Monterosso al Mare Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Monterosso al Mare
- Hotels Near Monterosso al Mare, Liguria
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends