Visiting Montelupo Albese
Guests are sure to enjoy the wineries and restaurants in Montelupo Albese. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and scenic landscape ambiance.
- There are 2 Montelupo Albese hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city centre
Staying in Montelupo Albese
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might love Locanda Aria di Langa.
Locanda Aria di Langa, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Montelupo Albese
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, while the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Montelupo Albese is 29 millimetres