Guests are sure to enjoy the wineries in Montecarlo.
- There are 3 Montecarlo hotels
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Montecarlo
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, whereas Tenuta del Buonamico, Fattoria del Teso, and La Torretta Tennis Club are favourite sights to visit
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Fortezza di Montecarlo, Guinigi Tower, and Piazza dell'Anfiteatro
Getting around Montecarlo
There are many transport options in Montecarlo. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Montecarlo Station.
Staying in Montecarlo
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate these traveler-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Hotel Villa La Nina
- Antica Dimora Patrizia
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Villa La Nina with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Antica Dimora Patrizia has a 5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Montecarlo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Montecarlo gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year