Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 19 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Mons-en-Baroeul has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Casino Barriere Lille, Old Stock Exchange and Lille Grand Square.
- You'll find 363 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lille
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mons-en-Baroeul
Casino Barriere Lille, Old Stock Exchange and Lille Grand Square are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Rihour Square and Palace of Fine Arts.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Mons-en-Baroeul. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- HotelF1 Lille Métropole (Métro Mons Sarts) (rénové) - Amenities at this hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Comfort Hotel Lille - Mons en Baroeul - Our customers like the room size at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Citadel of Lille, 2.7 mi/4.3 km from the city centre, and Lille Grand Palais, which is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) away.
Getting around Mons-en-Baroeul
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Mairie de Mons Station, Mons Sarts Station and Fort de Mons Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Mons-en-Baroeul
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Mons-en-Baroeul is 720 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Mons-en-Baroeul?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mons-en-Baroeul, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Mons-en-Baroeul?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Mons-en-Baroeul?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Mons-en-Baroeul?
Mons-en-Baroeul Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mons-en-Baroeul by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mons-en-Baroeul Airports
- Areas of Mons-en-Baroeul
- Accommodation near Mons-en-Baroeul Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mons-en-Baroeul
- Choose Your Mons-en-Baroeul Hotel Style
- Search Mons-en-Baroeul Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mons-en-Baroeul
- Hotels Near Mons-en-Baroeul, Lille
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends