Overview of Domaine du Bossu Emeraude
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This cottage is located in Monflanquin. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Place des Arcades and Lake Coulon, while Musee des Bastides and Chateau de Gavaudun are cultural highlights. Parc En Ciel and La Ferme de Michaumaille are also worth visiting.Visit our Monflanquin travel guide
- Place des Arcades - 5 min drive
- Chateau de Gavaudun - 16 min drive
- La Ferme de Michaumaille - 21 min drive
- Chateau de Biron - 23 min drive
- Place Lafayette - 26 min drive
- Monsempron-Libos Station - 20 min drive
- Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne) - 47 min drive
- La grappe de raisin - 5 min drive
About this property
Domaine du Bossu Emeraude
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.6 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.