Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Monaco hotel in Monte Carlo, walk to Casino Monte Carlo
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Monte Carlo, this luxury hotel is steps from Casino Square and Casino Monte Carlo. Monaco Harbour and Prince's Palace are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a full-service spa and a casino. An area shuttle is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas.
All 47 individually decorated rooms feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo features a full-service spa and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, spa services, and a terrace. Guests can use the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and health club at a partner property. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 8
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 5
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1864
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 25 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 25 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 25 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 25 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Le Louis XV Alain Ducasse - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 3-star Michelin rating. Open select days.
La Salle Empire - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Le Bar Americain - This bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Thermes Marins MonteCarlo has 30 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Number of treatment rooms 30
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 125 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 46 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 160 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 39 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 39 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 125 per night
- Hôtel Paris Monte-Carlo Monaco
- De Paris Monte Carlo
- de Paris Monte-Carlo
- Hotel De Paris Monte Carlo
- Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
- Hôtel Paris Monte-Carlo
- Hôtel Monte-Carlo Paris
- Monte-Carlo Paris
- Paris Monte-Carlo
- Paris Monte-Carlo Monaco
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.