Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Monaco hotel in Monte Carlo, walk to Casino Monte Carlo
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Monte Carlo, this luxury hotel is steps away from Casino Square and Casino Monte Carlo. Monaco Harbour and Prince's Palace are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a full-service spa and a casino. An area shuttle is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna and WiFi in public areas.
All 47 individually decorated properties feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
Renovations & Closures
- Selected guestrooms
Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo features a full-service spa and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, spa services and a terrace. Guests can use the indoor pool, outdoor pool and health club at a partner property. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Year Built 1864
- Beach sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Spa services on site
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 25 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 25 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 25 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 25 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Le Louis XV Alain Ducasse – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 3-star Michelin rating. Open select days.
La Salle Empire – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Le Bar Americain – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
Guests aged under 12 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Thermes Marins MonteCarlo has 30 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 30
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 125 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 7 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR46 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR160 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR39 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR39 per day
- Pet fee: EUR50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR125 per night
- Hôtel Paris Monte-Carlo Monaco
- Hôtel Paris Monte-Carlo
- Paris Monte-Carlo Monaco
- Paris Monte-Carlo
- Hotel De Paris Monte Carlo
- De Paris Monte Carlo
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveller Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.