READ before you book this place, NOT worth it.
I used Expedia to book air, hotel and car (2 adults, 1 kid). The "hotel" was problems after problems.
1. I booked a 2 queen beds, they told me gave mine to another lady that was earlier than me and they downgrade me to a 1 queen and a couch. I ask for the manager and they said if I want the 2 queen that I reserved with expedia that i had to pay $95 extra per night. Of course I said NO.
2. The room smelled like mildew
3. We ask for 2 more sets of towels as the room had 1 set (for 1 person) and they told me We had to pay $25 extra per set per person and in cash!!!!
4. The guy who checked us in had the worst manners.
5. The keys were disable every night, we couldn't get in, we had to ask them to abilitate them so we can get in
6. I ask 1st floor and send me to 3rd floor