It's the little things....
Hmmm. Where to start.. it was about 8pm Monday when we got there. Room 201
1 Awesome check in lady!!! Very friendly and nice.
2. Bed was clean, room big,
1. Empty pallets outside lobby. (Stayed there til thursday, dumpster less than 50 feet away)
2. Dirty rag left in shower, only two towels
3. Light switches on bedside lamps inoperable. Only way to turn them on/off was by switch by door across room. Lightbulb out in bathroom.
4. No TV channel lineup paperwork.
5. Breakfast area dirty, no one wiping down counter. I went into kitchen and got a rag and did it myself. All tables dirty sticky, no coffee, two days of this, I cleaned, people there, it took 10 min for me to do. so we ate breakfast out after that. Waffels were good, but mix was everywhere.
See its the little things that only take 10-15 min to do. Replace a light bulb, wipe a counter. Throw pellets away, Ect... would I stay here again sure. While it wasn't awful, it could have been great if the little things were done.