- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ria de Vigo
- 10 min drive
- Club de Golf Ria de Vigo
- 14 min drive
- 1 min walk
- La Orensana
- 13 min walk
- Vigo (VGO-Peinador)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Moana, Hotel-Spa Bienestar Moaña is by the ocean. Masso Museum and Museum of Contemporary Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Club de Golf Ria de Vigo and Estuary Marine Station.Visit our Moana travel guide
- Ria de Vigo - 10 min drive
- Club de Golf Ria de Vigo - 14 min drive
- Bueu Beach - 17 min drive
- Rande Bridge - 18 min drive
- Centro Cultural Caixanova - 25 min drive
- Vigo Guixar Station - 19 min drive
- Vigo (VGO-Peinador) - 22 min drive
- Fairis - 1 min walk
- La Orensana - 13 min walk
- Praia do Con - 3 min drive
- La Artesana - 5 min drive
- Praia de Rodeira - 5 min drive
About this property
Hotel-Spa Bienestar Moaña
Food and drink
Great hotel with even better views!
We spent a week in Moaña, opposite the city of Vigo, and we choose this hotel because we have stayed here before. The hotel is close to the center of town and the main beach area. The rooms are clean and the service good. This time we got a room on the top floor, with balcony, facing the "ria". The view of the sea was just great!
Pros: The location is very good. The facilities are clean and all works fine. Breakfast was good, but the previous time was even better.
Cons: We had a problem with the people on the next room screaming at night. We are not sure what happened, but we know other guests also complained about it
Location: It is a close to the front of the "ria" and you can walk along the sea. Full of small restaurants and taverns.