Those travelling to Miyakejima are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Miyakejima (MYE), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Miyakejima
As you plan your trip to Miyakejima, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the heart of the city, but below are lodging options around the area.
- Snapper inn is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Miyakejima. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Miyakejima can enjoy access to free parking and free train station pick-up, along with free WiFi.
- Vacation House Familia is 22 mi (35.3 km) from central Miyakejima. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Kozushima-mura can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Miyakejima
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Miyakejima gets about 1155 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C