Travellers to Misurata will find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Misurata (MRA), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Misurata
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 11°C
- About 515.50 millimetres of rain falls on Misurata each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°C