- Saint-Malo Golf and Country Club
- 11 min drive
- Zoological Park & Bourbansais Castle
- 12 min drive
- La Fleur de sel
- 9 min drive
- 9 min drive
- Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Miniac-Morvan, this holiday home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Museum of Dol and Museum of Paysannerie are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Dol Cathedral and Saint Sauveur Church. Grand Aquarium and Cobac Parc are also worth visiting.
- Saint-Malo Golf and Country Club - 11 min drive
- Zoological Park & Bourbansais Castle - 12 min drive
- Cobac Parc - 12 min drive
- Chateau de Dinan - 16 min drive
- Saint Sauveur Church - 16 min drive
- Miniac Station - 7 min drive
- Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques) - 40 min drive
- La Fleur de sel - 9 min drive
- Piguel - 9 min drive
- Le Breizh - 9 min drive
- Boulangerie - 10 min drive
- Le Ty Baradoz - 12 min drive
About this property
Mansion With 2 Bedrooms in Miniac-morvan, With Furnished Terrace and Wifi
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests can choose to either self-clean the property prior to check-out, or pay an additional cleaning fee at check-out.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.