Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Mindarie, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the spas, cafes and sunsets. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its boating, bars and restaurants.
- There are 2 Mindarie hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mindarie
- Top activities include a marina and boating, whereas Raya Thai Aroma Massage, Hillarys Boat Harbour, and Scarborough beach surf school are great sights to visit
- The natural setting of the sunsets is picturesque, and places to visit include Burns Beach, Mullaloo Beach, and Lake Joondalup Park
Getting around Mindarie
There are many transport options in Mindarie. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in Mindarie
Searching for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may enjoy these traveler-recommended, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Mindarie Marina
- Seascapes Bed & Breakfast Mindarie
Seascapes Bed & Breakfast Mindarie, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.7 out of 5 user rating. Also Mindarie Marina has a 4.7 rating by guests.
Dressing for Mindarie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Mindarie is 761 millimetres