Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Minamioguni, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the hot springs, restaurants and spas. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 5 Minamioguni hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Kumamoto (KMJ), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Minamioguni
- The natural setting of the hot springs is picturesque, and places to visit include Meotodaki Fall, Daikanbo, and Nabegataki
- Favourite places to visit in the city include Ota Onsen, Tsuetate Onsen and Yamakawa Onsen
Staying in Minamioguni
You may appreciate Oyado Noshiyu for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Oyado Noshiyu with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Minamioguni
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Minamioguni is 38 millimetres