Visiting Mile End
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Mile End has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mile End
- Popular cultural attractions include Adelaide Festival Centre, Art Gallery of South Australia, and National Wine Centre of Australia
- Make sure to take a shopping trip to Adelaide Central Market and Rundle Mall
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Adelaide Oval or AAMI Stadium
Getting around Mile End
Mile End has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Adelaide Mile End Station.
Dressing for Mile End
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 9°C
- Average annual rainfall for Mile End is 535 millimetres