- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Mildura Waves
- 1 min walk
- Mildura Visitor Information Centre
- 2 min walk
- Arnnie's Laserforce
- 12 min walk
- Mildura, VIC (MQL)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mildura, Sandors Motor Inn is near the airport and near a train station. Ornamental Lakes Park and Jaycee Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Mildura Waves and Woodsies Gem Shop and Maze.
- Mildura Waves - 1 min walk
- Mildura Visitor Information Centre - 2 min walk
- Arnnie's Laserforce - 12 min walk
- Mildura Brewery Pub - 13 min walk
- Langtree Hall Museum - 15 min walk
- Mildura, VIC (MQL) - 14 min drive
About this property
Sandors Motor Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The room was below par for the average "deluxe" room. It was also not clean. No-one to greet us at check-in. Eventually an annoyed staff member jumping out of the neighbouring room to check us in. I've stayed at many hotels in Mildura for many years and this is the worst per cost ratio I've ever experienced. Parking was horrible as were the cleaners telling us we cant park in a spot because it makes their job harder. Since Mildura we've travelled elsewhere, paid less and enjoyed much better hospitality.