Get an overview of this hotel4-star Milan hotel in Municipio 3, near Teatro alla Scala
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Municipio 3, this spa hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Porta Venezia, Teatro alla Scala and Corso Como. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Cathedral of Milan are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant and a fitness centre are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna and massage/treatment rooms.
All 118 rooms offer thoughtful touches such as minibars (stocked with some free items) and bathrobes, as well as comforts such as premium bedding and down comforters. Complimentary wireless Internet access and room service (during limited hours) are standard, as are Smart TVs with digital channels.
Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo
In addition to a full-service spa, Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo features a sauna and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff and concierge services.
Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Business centre
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 3
- Built in 1880
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Smart TV
- Digital TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
L Uovo di Colombo – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Hado Spa has 5 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 8 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR12 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR80
- Facilities fee: EUR9 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo Hotel Milan
- Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo Hotel
- Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo Milan
- Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo
- Best Western Cristoforo Colombo
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.