Get an overview of this hotelColumbus-themed hotel in Milan's fashion Mecca
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located on Corso Buenos Aires, one of Milan's main streets for fashion shopping, Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo is also a 2-minute walk to Porta Venezia Metro Station offering easy access to the retail and dining paradise of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
Guests can start the day with a buffet breakfast served at L'Uovo di Colombo restaurant, and after a day of sightseeing you'll be able to relax in Hado Spa's hammam, sauna, or indulge in a pampering treatment. Free WiFi is available throughout the building.
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature period artwork depicting the triumphs of the hotel's namesake, Christopher Columbus, as well as modern amenities such as premium bedding, coffee makers, safes, and free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo
Guests can recline on deep red leather sofas while sipping drinks and cocktails from the bar in the lobby lounge, and work on line in any of the hotel's public areas thanks to free WiFi throughout the building.
Massages (surcharge) in a choice of 5 spa treatment rooms (reservations required) enhance relaxation, along with beauty services, manicure and pedicure, facial and body treatments, hydrotherapy, a steam room, and a sauna. When guests are rested and ready to explore, bicycle rentals are available nearby.
Business facilities include audio-visual equipment, 3 meeting rooms, and a business center. A computer station is also available onsite. Local information and tour assistance can be sought at the concierge desk.
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Business center
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 3
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 1880
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Down comforter
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
L'Uovo di Colombo - This onsite Italian restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 8 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 80
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 9 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Colombo Cristoforo
- Worldhotel Cristoforo
- Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo
- Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo Hotel
- Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo Hotel Milan
- Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo Milan
- Best Western Cristoforo Colombo
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.