Get an overview of this hotel4-star Milan hotel in Porta Romana, near Cathedral of Milan
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Porta Romana, this hotel is within 2 miles (3 km) of Fondazione Prada, Cathedral of Milan and Piazza del Duomo. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Civic Museum of Archeology are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include meeting rooms, Dry cleaning and Laundry facilities.
All 93 rooms offer free WiFi, room service and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find pillow menu, free newspapers and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
UNA Hotel Mediterraneo
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 1474 square feet (137 square metres) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and on-site laundry facilities.
- Conference space size (meters) - 137
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 1474
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Bathtub or shower
- Pillow menu
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Una Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per day.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR30 per day
- UNA Hotel Mediterraneo Milan
- UNA Hotel Mediterraneo
- UNA Mediterraneo Milan
- UNA Mediterraneo
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).