Book your room at Rosa Grand Milano - Starhotels Collezione
Get an overview of this hotelBusiness-friendly hotel in Duomo neighborhood near Milan City Hall
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Near shopping, dining
Around the corner from the spectacular Duomo, this Central Milan hotel is surrounded by the city's principal shopping and dining areas.
3 restaurants and a health club
You can make use of 3 restaurants, including Italian and regional cuisine at Roses by Eataly. The health club features a sauna, steam room, and spa treatments, plus a well-equipped gym.
Premium beds and free WiFi
At Rosa Grand Milano - Starhotels Collezione, you can connect to the free WiFi, or settle into premium beds and flip through shows on the flat-screen TV. All 330 guestrooms and suites offer a comfortable atmosphere for relaxing, and include minibars and coffeemakers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Rosa Grand Milano - Starhotels CollezioneP.za Fontana 3 Milan MI 20122
Rosa Grand Milano - Starhotels Collezione faces Piazza Fontana and is the largest hotel in Milan's city center. The art deco hotel is located in the historical area of Milan and just a few steps from the magnificent Cathedral. Nearby, guests will discover some of the most famous sites of Milan, such as Via Montenapoleone, Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, and Teatro La Scala.
Dining venues includes 3 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop. There is also a health club with sauna, steam room, and spa services (advanced reservations), as well as a modern fitness center equipped with cardio and weightlifting equipment.
Featured amenities include a business center with conference space and meeting rooms, a gift shop/newsstand, and express check-in. The spacious VIP and club lounges offer relaxing social areas. Multilingual staff are available 24 hours a day to offer sightseeing and dining tips, and there is a safe-deposit box at the front desk. Self parking and limo/town car service are also available.
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 330
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms 8
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room safe
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Sfizio by Eataly- Looking out onto Piazza Fontana, this gourmet restaurant is open for lunch, dinner, and afternoon tea. Be tempted by Luca Montersino's deserts or have a drink at the wine bar between 6 PM and 9 PM.
Roses by Eataly - Features a cuisine exemplifying regional culinary tradition. Seats up to 180 people.
Grand Lounge & Bar Eataly - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this renowned dining venue features an international cuisine.
Room service is available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 45 per accommodation, per stay
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax will be reduced by 50 percent in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Self parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 45 per accommodation, per stay
- Starhotels Rosa
- Rosa Grand Milano Starhotels Collezione Hotel
- Starhotels Rosa Hotel
- Starhotels Rosa Hotel Milano Grand
- Rosa Grand Starhotels Collezione Hotel
- Rosa Grand Milano Starhotels Collezione
- Starhotels Rosa Grand Milano Hotel
- Starhotels Rosa Grand Hotel
- Starhotels Rosa Grand
- Rosa Grand Starhotels Collezione
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.