Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Milan hotel in Centro Storico, walk to Castello Sforzesco
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Centro Storico, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Piazza dei Mercanti, Castello Sforzesco, and Civic Museum of Archeology. Teatro alla Scala and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II are also within 10 minutes.
A bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room, and a children's club are onsite.
All 18 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Thoughtful touches include bathrobes and slippers, and guests will also find premium bedding and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Art Deco hotel also offers a children's club, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Palazzo Segreti is a smoke-free property.
- One meeting room
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free reception
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 38 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Palazzo Segreti
- Palazzo Segreti Hotel
- Palazzo Segreti Hotel Milan
- Palazzo Segreti Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.