Get an overview of this hotelHotel with free breakfast, near Corso Como
Collecting Nectar Points
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Milan, this hotel is within 2 miles (3 km) of Piazza Lima, Corso Como and Teatro alla Scala. Pinacoteca di Brera and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has A 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a garden and a front desk safe.
All 17 rooms offer free WiFi, digital TV and showers. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Milan's hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Hotel Paradiso is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1920
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay for free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Hotel Paradiso Milan
- Paradiso Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Children aged 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.