Book your room at Hotel Gonzaga
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Corso Como
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Milan, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Grattacielo Pirelli and Corso Como. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has WiFi in public areas and concierge services. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 28 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. TVs, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel GonzagaVia Vitruvio, 43 Milan MI 20124
Hotel Gonzaga features multilingual staff, concierge services, and express check-in. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Milan hotel also offers express check-out, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in a common area.
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Television in common areas
- Express check-out
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax will be reduced by 50 percent in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Gonzaga Milan
- Hotel Gonzaga
- Hotel Gonzaga Milan
- Gonzaga Hotel Milan
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.