Book your room at Hotel Del Corso
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel near Corso Como
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Situated in Milan, this hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Piazzale Loreto and within 3 mi (5 km) of Corso Como and Teatro alla Scala. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Pinacoteca di Brera are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour front desk and express check-in. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 26 rooms provide free WiFi, refrigerators, and TVs. Guests will also find room service, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Del CorsoVia Pecchio 2 Milan MI 20131
Hotel Del Corso features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and express check-in. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Milan hotel also offers room service (during limited hours), a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift).
Hotel Del Corso is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Debit cards only
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax will be reduced by 50 percent in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Hotel Corso Milan
- Corso Milan
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.