Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Corso Como
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Milan, this hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Piazza Lima and within 3 mi (5 km) of Corso Como and Teatro alla Scala. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Pinacoteca di Brera are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 26 rooms provide free WiFi, refrigerators, and TVs. Guests will also find room service, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Del Corso
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Milan hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Hotel Del Corso is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20.00 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Debit cards only
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per day
- Hotel Corso Milan
- Corso Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.