Book your room at Hotel Brianza
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Corso Como
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Milan, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Indro Montanelli Public Gardens, Corso Como, and Teatro alla Scala. Pinacoteca di Brera and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A bar/lounge, WiFi in public areas, and concierge services are available at this hotel. Continental breakfast is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 22 rooms offer wired Internet, pillowtop beds, and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, showers, and phones.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This Milan hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- WiFi (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( €3.00 )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( €3.00 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( €3.00 per day )
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 3 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per adult
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Brianza Milan
- Hotel Brianza
- Hotel Brianza Milan
- Brianza Hotel Milan
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.