Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Milan hotel in Citta Studi with bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Citta Studi, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Politecnico di Milano and within 3 miles (5 km) of Corso Como and Teatro alla Scala. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Cathedral of Milan are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A bar/lounge, self parking and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers are on-site.
All 19 rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars and satellite TV. Hairdryers, laptop-compatible safes and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Hotel Aspromonte features tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and a garden. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Milan's hotel also offers coffee/tea in common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and on-site laundry facilities. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Hotel Aspromonte has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR4 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR15 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Aspromonte Milan
- Hotel Aspromonte
- Aspromonte Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.